CHIR Honorary Fellows
Adrian Baker - Senior Manager, Innovation, Research & Life Sciences Group, NHS England and NHS Improvement , UK
Nick Ibery - Senior health and life science VC and policy advisor, UK
Yiannis Kyratsis - Associate Professor, Faculty of Social Sciences, Organization Sciences, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam , The Netherlands
CHIR Advisory Board
- Greg Allen - CEO, Future Care Capital, UK
- Jorge Armanet - CEO & Co-Founder, HealthUnlocked, UK
- Rifat Atun - Professor of Global Health Systems, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, USA
- Amanda Begley - Co-Founder and National Director, NHS Innovation Accelerator & Director of Innovation and Implementation, UCLPartners, UK
- John Craig - CEO, Care City, UK
- Michel Goldman - Founder & Co-Director, I3h Institute for Interdisciplinary Innovation in Healthcare, Belgium
- Tim Horton - Assistant Director (Insight & Analysis), The Health Foundation, UK
- Marcel Levi - CEO, University College London Hospitals & Professor of Medicine, University College London Division of Medicine, UK
- Graham Martin - Director of Research, THIS.Institute, University of Cambridge & Professor of Health Organisation and Policy, SAPPHIRE, University of Leicester, UK
- Eivor Oborn - Professor of Health Care Management, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, UK
- Janice Preston - Head of Service Scotland, Macmillan Cancer Support, UK
- Shani Shamah - Patient and Public Involvement subject matter expert, UK
- Paul Wallace - Clinical Director Digital, Health Innovation Network & Advisor, Digital Health.London & Professor Emeritus of Primary Health Care, University College London Research Department of Primary Care and Population Health, UK
Calling all City scholars interested in health and social care innovation research! The CHIR Collaborative brings together scholars at City who are interested in collaborating on research activities around embedding innovations. The CHIR Collaborative discusses innovation research ideas, grant applications, or publication drafts either on their bespoke virtual exchange platform or face-to-face in regular (virtual) meetings. The meetings are organised around a specific theme, e.g., Patient and Public Involvement in Innovation Research, or Innovation Research during the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can find the announcements for the next meeting of the Collaborative and their themes here.
If you are a City scholar interested in joining the CHIR Collaborative, please get in touch!
CHIR is convening a wider community of stakeholder organisations and research partners including professional groups, service users and policymakers to inform and collaborate in research projects and connect to the challenges facing health and social care practice. Please get in touch if you are interested in connecting with us.